Main Bathroom Process


I'm not going to burden you with a running dialogue but this photo tour will give you some idea what it was like to live in our house while we were renovating. It was pretty dusty. 





We got the floor tile set and felt encouraged. Until two tiles started rocking. We got those fixed and another two rocked. It was maddening. This is when we cursed the fact that we are not professionals. Or rather that we are professionals in other areas. It would not be the last time.




While the window was out, this cat decided to hop out and have a wild adventure. We had no idea when we brought him inside, we were also bringing a whole family of fleas. Then a box of bathroom items we'd stashed in our bedroom jumped out at me while I made my way to the bathroom in the dark. It broke my toe. 



But it did get done. I finally painted. And here's a sneaky peaky at the final product:



And that's not even the best part. So many more pictures for you soon!



Comments

Popular Posts