Blog Restyle

Hello my friends!

I've been meaning to update the way things look around here for a while and for some reason, I got the bug this week. Call it fall cleaning? So here's our new look, though there may be some tweaking yet to do. I'm most excited to have all the social media icons to represent how we can connect (there on the right side). Now we can connect in ALL THE WAYS! Or at least you know your options and can choose your favorite.

In the whole process, I inadvertently reposted my Christmas tour post from two years ago and don't know how to put it back where it belongs. So please ignore it for now...

Anyway, hope you like it and have a lovely weekend. 

Comments

  1. Love the new look! I have to figure out how to make my headings cool like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely new simple style that reflects your minimalist leanings. I can appreciate how much time it can take to do this! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts