Make 'em Laugh

Here are a few things I find humorous. I didn't make these and I'm not always sure where they came from, but...for your Monday pleasure. Or your health, since laughing does for you what running does. Running? Jokes? Running or jokes? There's a no-brainer. 

Warning: continuing may cause snickering, so if that's not appropriate where you are, save this for later. :)


We'll start with a few that pertain to topics on this blog:









Now for some unrelated topics, like the comfort of carbohydrates:



This one. Which features my favorite celebrity crush and my favorite animated movie!






One cat joke...



okay, maybe one more...


And finally this...total randomness



Love to you on this Monday! Hope your face hurts a little from smiling...best feeling ever!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts