Spring Break Fun

We are having such a good time over here during the kids' spring break. It's a little weird because I work two of the days, but we're making the most of my days off. Here's a little of what we've been up to...

The first day we went to the amazing zoo in Omaha. It was our warmest day yet - getting up in the 70s and we soaked it up. Spring air just makes me feel alive, and the kids keep saying (very happily) how hot it is and making cases for wearing less clothes. The warm breezes also make my mind busy with project ideas, but more on that later...


rain forest rope bridge 


 i <3 bats!




 inside the desert dome

gorgeous jellies

So that was awesome. Then another day we went out for frozen custard...yummy. Lots of silly faces ensued.








I love my peeps! They are pretty great. So I've been quite busy you see...doing lots of this. And working. Hope you are starting to feel the spring wherever you are and coming alive with the freshness of a new start. There is NOTHING like the color of baby grass when it first shoots out of the ground. Nothing. I love this time of year.

Comments

Popular Posts