Make Your Monday: Label Fun!

With Thanksgiving a little over two weeks away, I thought I'd offer a set of labels in a pumpkin color. The shapes are different this time and I'd love to know how you like them compared with the others I've done here and here


(link)




(link)


I don't know why there's a grey background around the larger ones. It's on a white ground as well. And while this looks pretty brown on my screen, it's a true orange when you print it. 

My sister-in-law does treats for her neighbors around Thanksgiving instead of Christmas and I thought that was a great idea. Why not spread out the love and the sweets? So if you're making something like pumpkin muffins or cupcakes, you could use the small labels like this! Or if you like the ones in the photo, they are a free printable from The TomKat Studio




If you're flirting with the idea of place cards, the cost of holders may be holding you back. If so, consider the natural option below, presented by the geniuses over at Social Graces. Not only are they free, they'll force you to go hunting for them (a.k.a. get out and enjoy the fall weather) AND they won't take up storage space. After all, you can just gather more next year.  




Hope you're planning to spend Thanksgiving with someone you're thankful for and then if there's good food and warmth, well...that's just over-the-top good. 

Love to you on this Monday!


Comments

Popular Posts