Make Your Monday: Good Advice

Today's quote is some sound advice from an eight-year-old. 

(link)

When I saw this quote, it reminded me of this post from a while back, where I made a little pinnable graphic explaining the benefits of napping. If you have a hard time justifying a nap because you feel you'll be less productive, I'd definitely check it out! 

I can see that your computer's wallpaper may not be the BEST place for this advice, since you obviously sat down to work, but tuck it away for break time. Problems that don't seem so bad after a nap probably weren't problems at all - besides the problem of you being over-tired which makes us emotionally teeter-totterish. 

Anyway, if you'd like to display this on your computer, click the link below the picture and you'll be able to download a file big enough for your computer screen. If you're not sure how to proceed after that, go here. There are instructions under the sub-heading "Wallpapers." I created it, so you can do what ever you want with it from there. :)


Comments

Popular Posts