Make Your Monday: Playing hooky

Did you think I'd deserted you on this beautiful Monday? I thought about it and then as I was wishing this post was late because I'd been having gobs of fun playing hooky, I thought I'd make a wallpaper based on that idea. On days as pretty as these, I like to imagine you chasing butterflies and swinging in swings or dropping sticks from a bridge. That's what the first days of spring are for, after all. 

(link)

Remember, you need to follow the link to get the full-sized image. Otherwise it won't be pretty at all...

In the spirit of playing hooky (and because it's not a real quote), I'm skipping the little pin-able version. I'm about to go on a date with my favorite guy and I hope it feels carefree and maybe even a little mischievous. We'll see what adventures we can find...

Happy Monday!


Comments

Popular Posts