Introducing: Make Your Monday

I want to try something new, here at have mercy. I've imagined reaching out with cyber-y arms and making your day, but until last week, I had no idea what to do. Since Monday's a downer for a lot of people, I'm offering a teensy-weensy gift each Monday so you have something to look forward to. I love, love, love words and quotes, so I'll be creating a fresh design with a quote just for you. The first one you see (below) is for your computer's desktop display. If you fancy it, just click the link below it to download a larger file. We don't want your computer stretching the begeeses out of this one. To kick us off, I've used my all-time favorite quote by Maggie Kuhn. Hope you like it. 

(link)

But maybe you love your display already and would like to keep track of this gem of a quote another way. The image below can be saved or you can pin it if you have a Pinterest account. I want these used. They're a gift. So feel free to do anything you want with them. I've got my watermark on there so people can trace it back to me and find more where that came from.  



Feel free to comment with quotes you'd like to see done, as I may run out. They can be funny, inspirational, or wise. I need all of the above in my life. And have a fabulous Monday.








P.S. Of course, let me know if you have trouble with the files. I'll be downright surprised if you don't...since my techy side is forever lagging behind...

Comments

  1. Thanks for the Monday boost - I needed it! This is my all-time favorite quote as well... Check out my photo using it:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/liebeslens/5937874809/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts