Days 16 & 17: Found It!

Yesterday's Totals:

Total spent: 0.00
Fun money: 4.08

When I wrote about the missing twenty dollars, my hand was six inches away from it. Apparently while counting, I tucked four fives between the back of my laptop and a photo frame, but they slid behind my laptop and out of sight. So while I knew I couldn't have lost them anywhere up to that point, I didn't think to check around my desk. How does one lose money mid-counting? I'm not sure, but I think it's a reminder to me that I've been easily distracted lately. I've lost track of my go-to earrings, a black strapless bra and my entire collection of bobby pins. These are things I miss and I'm beginning to wonder what's going on with me. I think this has happened before...here was a time when I couldn't get out of a store without leaving my phone or sunglasses at the register. 

Anyway...I'll write more tomorrow because I'm dying to tell you what we did for the kids for Valentine's day. But for now, 
my sweetie's going away (just for two days) and I'm helping 
him get ready. 

Total spent: 0.00
Fun money: 9.08


Comments

Popular Posts