Day 28: Whew!

excited little first-timer

We're done, my friends. Our Disney fund reads 757.89 from our two No Spend months, July and now February. Might just cover our gas...unless we decide flying is cheaper. Now I'll be doing lots of research and trip planning to see how cheaply we can do this. Wish me luck, since this is not my cup of tea. 

Thanks for reading along with me...made the month way more fun, sharing it with you. : ) 


Total spent: 0.00 (for real!)
Fun money: 18.07 (pet registration: check!)

P.S. Those little pink, gold, and gray buttons below my photo actually do something! I still can't believe it, but if you click them, they'll help you follow my blog the way you'll enjoy it most or you can peruse my Pinterest page. In all my days, I've never felt this techy or proud. Go on. Click one.

Comments

Popular Posts