Museum-mania


After waking up at my in-laws' house, we had a full day of exploring the Children's Museum and stopping only to grab a bite at Noodles, which happens to be right next door. We had so much fun, which the photos will tell you. Because some of you appreciate how cheap I am and might be curious, I'll continue to let you know how much we spent. We have a membership to the museum, so that was free, but parking and dinner cost us 25.68. Most expensive day so far, but these memories...well just look. 


































By way of explanation, Cadence wanted to be a unicorn...I like a challenge, but seriously? Considering the colors she chose and what I gave her to work with, I'd say she wore it well. To make sure you have a smile on your face, I'll leave you with this:
If that's not a merry Christmas, I don't know what is.

Comments

Popular Posts