A First

One of my friends and blogging heros invited me to guest write about a topic that's important to me. Her name is Trina Cress and her blog is entitled Beginner Beans. Her blog makes my reading list because it's honest, refreshing and pertinent. There are many lovely blogs that I don't make time for because they just don't apply, but this blog draws me toward a better, fuller life. So if you'd like, you can go see what topic I was so interested in over here, and if you take some time to mosey about, I think you'll be glad you did. 

Comments

  1. You did an amazing job with that topic! Two thumbs up for being so genuine and open-minded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Brittany! I didn't feel super qualified since I haven't even found the answers for myself yet, but hopefully it's helpful anyway. I'm starting to believe we can offer ourselves long before we've "arrived" and still be a blessing. Btw - I enjoyed reading about how you and Ryan got together. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts