Day 25: Date Fun


I shipped off another tiny ebay sale (Pottery Barn pillow shams I don't use anymore) and earned 10.82. I took my mom to the doctor this afternoon and her casts were replaced with splints, which will hopefully reduce her swelling and allow her to sleep again. We are four weeks into her six week recovery and excited about this milestone. For those of you wondering, she broke her wrists while rollerskating with my nieces. That's just how cool she is. : )

Since friends offered to babysit tonight, I thought we should celebrate. I used some of my birthday money to buy a whole wheat quesadilla at Qdoba, which we split and a Dr. Pepper for the headache I got during my long afternoon at the doctor's office. The caffeine and ibprofen knocked it out so I could enjoy my evening. Total birthday money spent: 9.26.



We continued our date at Barnes and Noble where I browsed the children's section for a baby shower gift. I didn't find the favorites I had in mind, but I did find a new treasure. It's blurred out for the sake of surprise, but I will share my list of favorite children's books after the shower. Brian and I found a table where we twiddled the rest of our kid-free time away.  


Total spent: 6.40 - book
                (+ 10.82 - ebay sale)
Fun money total: -7.02

Comments

Popular Posts