What I Wore: Week 2

Here's what I wore during my second week of dressing with 33 items! To see what I wore last week, click here



I'm still adjusting a bit. I brought out that black and white sweater on Monday because it was so dang cold. I also cheated a bit by wearing leggings I classify as work out clothes (so I don't count them in the 33). But otherwise, things have gone smoothly. I forgot to take a photo Friday, but then it's just a day off/yoga day, so nothing from the capsule anyway. I always love pink and I'm feeling a little extra drawn to it with Valentines day around the corner! #favoriteholiday

Winter Capsule


I took out the white jeans since I wasn't grabbing them, so this may be the final January to March group. We'll see. I think I still need some pale pink in my life...


Comments

Popular Posts